10/20/11

Good things come in pairs =)

It has been two VERY tiring yet VERY rewarding days =)
CONVOCATION: Foodtech Class of 2011 ♥

Convocation... what can I say. Something i've looked forward to ever since stepping into
upm campus.

but the actual occasion was really 5 minutes of heart thumping and another 3 hours or restless
waiting. LOL.

Whatever the case Alhamdulillah i can put 4 years of study behind me =)
Majlis Penyampaian Hadiah FSTM 2011
 This definitely came as a shock to me when i received the 'call'
See i've been so used to the fact that you must firs apply before you are entitled to an award.

Tapi Alhamdulillah, FSTM chose me as the candidate to receive the Ramly Mokni Prize
worth RM 1,000.00. (^0^). It was fun to see the embeekiss reunited once again XD.

A nice little something to add on my resume. ♥

~Syukur Alhamdulillah~

No comments: