10/24/11

And then there was..

....What really?

After the monumental event of receiving that hard earned degree, I am now officially a graduate. Which in itself is a pretty scary title, with all those expectations towards you. Not to mention your expectations towards yourself.

So maybe i'm struggling with the latter quite a bit. Suddenly feeling that i'm not exactly getting the better end of the bargain. Working, but not earning close to as much as i should be. Wanting to pursue my masters and yet not able to go abroad for what i want. And on top of that my all binding contract with the government. Too many uncertainties that keep me glued in place.

It's almost suffocating.

I hate the feeling of watching time pass me by.

But then Along always says there's a silver lining in everything.

I'm hoping she's right.

No comments: