1/24/13

Farah's Engagement

Last Saturday I attended an old friend's engagement.

Farah and I have been friends since back in SMKK, and it's surreal to actually watch someone you've known since then embark on another platform in life. To say that this particular friend often experienced roller coaster and dramatic turn-ups in her relationship, I guess I was not the only one surprised at the turn of events. But of course, Alhamdulillah, lepas dah sorang rakan ku ^^.

Be forewarned that these pics were NOT from my rebelshot. This was a point and shoot with horrid digital zoom (I did not think it was appropriate for a guess to be clicking away with a DSLR). And thus, were the outcome.









 Tahniah Farah =) Semoga anda membina masjid dengan tenang & berkat.

On a side note, my sis brought up a new resolution that by the end of this year, we should at least find someone to be in a relationship with. 0_o.. So what do you think? Moi? Tunang at the end of the year?

Mwuahahahahah. I'll keep you posted ^_~

No comments: