7/25/12

On the 5th day of Ramadhan

Syukur Alhamdulliah,

I'm alive and well to experience yet another month of Ramadhan =). Hands down my favorite month of the year. The time for new resolutions, new habits, and renewed faith.

This year, is my first welcoming ramadhan in my new house. Well, new rental home. The first for cooking my own menu and praying terawih on my own. It was a bit disheartening when i realized going to the mosque would be difficult in my position without transport. When i was in UPM the surau was just 1 floor down =( So i have to wait till the end of the week where I can actually go back home and go to the mosque with my family. *sobs*

Isya'Allah i'm trying not to miss my terawih this year. Funny when you're doing it on your own there are so many distractions T-T

Ya' Allah kuatkanlah Iman ku. Janganlah golongkan aku di antara orang2 yang rugi. Amin


One day i want to experience fasting in Madinah ♥

No comments: