I was feeling pretty good today.
Seeing that I had finally gotten hold of my sample fruit, and my experiment seemed to finally be moving one agonizing step further.
I guess, I underestimated sample preparation. In my earnest to get as much done as I possibly could in one day, I went ahead to puree nearly 2 kg of my fruit. All was well until the final step of actually filtering the juice through muslin cloth.
Needless to say my hands are now shaking from over exertion.
But, not all was in vain. I did manage to squeeze out at least a liter of filtered juice for the next step. (Yay! ^^) But before I even think about that.
I need some food.