4/15/13

Nitrogen Ice Cream

Last Saturday, my siblings and I went to One Utama to check out the new Oblivion movie. On the way we came across this :


Apparently it was an ice cream joint using liquid nitrogen. Where science and food come together. I particularly liked the conical flasks. They looked nice with all the different toppings. Here's one of the worker whipping up something. It reminded me of Halloween when they'd make fog with dry ice.


 The equipment was pretty cute too. The colors were nice. But personally i was a bit worried for the staff safety since they weren't wearing gloves or anything. I mean, it would be a disaster if one day someone finds a broken finger in their ice cream. Just saying.



All in all it was pretty good ice cream or sorbet. Smooth and having good flavor. RM 11++ was pretty satisfying. =)

No comments: